Aquele sentimento que é a plenitude da beleza, que completa totalmente a alma. Ápice do deleite.
Além da felicidade, apogeu. Íntimo, único e lírico. Máximo, lépido e épico. Eu quero.

quinta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2007

Free thoughts put into words.

When I try to find myself, I end up getting lost. Life is complicated, bad things happen all the time. And you know what? It is amazing! Sometimes I feel really bad, turn my back to the world, everything is wrong. However I started to think about how perfect life is. What if there was no problems at all? No pain? How would you know the feeling of happiness? It would be so boring! It would have no magic, no sense of achievement. We need the hard times to be able to appriciate the good ones. Life is a journey and if we want to complete it, we need difficulties. How wonderful is the feeling of accomplishment, of winning the battle against the bad guy. It makes us stronger, a better person. Eventhough life is not a sea of roses, it is perfect on its simple things. A hug when you really need it, stare at the one you love, watching the sunset after an exausting day, making your friend laugh, see the smile on the face of people you really care about.. The small things make everything worth it. True happiness is above material stuff, above a pretty body, it is above money. It is all about making through the though times, appriciate what you have, and understand the value of the simple things in life. In order to find myself, I need to get lost.

Nenhum comentário: